Let’s stand together, while staying apart.
14th Annual Our Hospital Walk/Run is VIRTUAL!
Join your community on Sunday, September 27th as we acknowledge and celebrate all essential and frontline workers while raising funds to help the North Bay Regional Health Centre.
Your hospital is ALWAYS here for you. Your participation in this year’s virtual Our Hospital Walk/Run will continue to help provide the advanced medical equipment our community needs to ensure your hospital can care for ALL patients, including those with COVID-19.
How it Works:
- Register using our online registration site Race Roster.
- Select the distance you would like to accomplish: Family Mile, 5KM, 10KM or 14KM.
- Help inspire others to Walk/Run and make a donation by sharing your participation on social media.
- Collect donations! Ask everyone – your friends, family and colleagues.
- Walk/Run your race any time on Sunday, September 27th.
- Share your race results.
- Pick up your race medal from 12pm-4pm on race day at Parker’s Your Independent Grocer.
You can Walk/Run any route you’d like! We will also provide a few race routes around the city. The race routes below have been created around the neighborhoods our generous sponsors operate their business. Please click the link below for a suggested race route. Please remember to Walk/Run safely.
The success of Our Hospital Walk/Run is directly connected to you! We need you to help inspire your friends, family and colleagues by sharing why you’re participating in Walk/Run and asking them for a donation. You can use your personal or team fundraising page on Race Roster or download the pledge form below. Be sure to share with your friends that you are participating in Walk/Run.
We’re excited to announce that the highest pledge earner for adults and youth will receive an Our Hospital Walk/Run prize pack!
Download: Walk Run 2020 Pledge Form
Awards & Prizes:
- Finishing Medals – For participating in Our Hospital Walk/Run, you’ll receive a fishing medal for your participation.
- Placement Medals – 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers (men and women) for each race will receive placement medals.
- Social Media Spirit Award – Get loud and proud on social media! Share your training leading up to Walk/Run. Tell your friends and family WHY you choose to support your local hospital. Tell us what makes Walk/Run special for you.
- Top Pledge Earner (Adult) – If you’re older than 18 and collect the most donation, you’ll win!
- Top Pledge Earner (Youth) – If you’re younger than 18 and collect the most donation, you’ll win!